Your privacy is our business. Our mission at ICUTOO Group is to provide a secure meeting place where members can connect privately and anonymously. It is up to you to decide if and when to reveal your identity to another member or to meet in person. We believe that the web can be the safest and most sensible place to meet new people with a view to embarking on relationships of any kind, so long as the site operators and site members cooperate to keep it that way.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.icutoo.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.icutoo.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
3. Public and Private Information Public information is information that you enter into the ICUTOO Group database that can be viewed by visitors to the site and occasionally in promotional materials. During the registration process, you will be asked to create a Profile. The Profile consists of personal but non-identifying information (i.e. your civil status, height, body type, ethnicity, religion, personal habits, etc). Once you are a registered member of the site, you will have the option of adding further text, photos and a voice recording. This Public information, collectively known within the site as your Profile, is not linked to your personal identification in any way that can be seen by other users of the site, unless you include personally identifying information in the portions of your profile that you type yourself. Moreover, if you provide us with a photograph of yourself, your Profile may become personally identifiable.
Private information is information that can personally identify you, such as your real name, email address or credit card number. When you register to use any ICUTOO.com service, you will be asked for some general identifying information to enable us to provide you with this individualized service. We gather contact information (such as your email address) and, if you choose to sign up for a Full Membership or to purchase credits, financial information (such as your credit card number and expiry date).
4. Financial and Billing Information If you choose to become a Full Member, we may collect financial information (like your credit card number and expiry date or your checking account number) and your billing address. Financial information is gathered and processed through our own secure server or through a third-party billing site, and encrypted via a secure server to ensure that others cannot read it. You will know you are in secure mode when the tiny padlock icon - located at the bottom right of your browser - appears "locked". We will only use your financial information in the course of providing our Services to you. The specific financial information we collect is not rented, sold, or shared with any third party apart from the financial institution that processes your transaction, except under the following special conditions: where we determine that such disclosure is required by law; to cooperate with law enforcement; in the event of a merger or a transfer of ownership or of assets; to subsidiary and parent companies and businesses, and other affiliated legal entities and businesses with whom we are under common corporate control. In the event of a merger or a transfer of ownership of ICUTOO Group to another company, you will be notified by email in advance and provided with an opportunity to remove your information prior to the merger or transfer.
5. Use of and access to member information By signing up for this service, you specifically agree to receive communications from us, or through us, to the email address that you provide, including but not limited to: notifications of emails and instant messages you receive from other members on the site, relevant photos and profiles, updates regarding our service, special promotions and offers, and notices of changes to the site. Your general demographic information is used to personalize your experience on the site; to compose your personal profile, which is associated with an identity you have created; to allow other members to find you through a search; and to deliver targeted advertising and promotional offers to you. The use of your personal information by third parties will be governed by our contractual arrangements with those third parties, and by their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any actions undertaken by those third parties with regards to your personal information.
We may enter into promotional relationships with other companies in which we display their brand name or trademarks on pages of the Site or in emails to you. These companies are known as “Co-Branded Companies” and these pages are known as “Co-Branded Pages.” If you submit information to a Co-Branded Page or to a page accessed by clicking on a link on a Co-Branded Page, or if you choose to receive information, products or services from a Co-Branded Company on a page on the ICUTOO.com web site, then we may share your personal information with the associated Company. The information that we share with a Co-Branded Company may include any personal information that you have entered into the ICUTOO Group database, but will NOT include any financial or billing information (as defined in section 4) without your explicit permission. Co-Branded Companies may use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. Additionally, you agree that we may use and disclose all such information submitted to such Co-Branded Companies in the same manner in which we are entitled to use and disclose any other information you submit to us. ICUTOO Group is informed and believes that some Co-Branded Pages may contain an action tag (also known as a Web Beacon or a 1pixel .gif file) that a third party may use to read cookies that it, or its clients, may have placed on your browser at other web sites before your visit to ICUTOO Group. ICUTOO Group understands that this technology is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements on other Websites that promote these Co-Branded Pages. ICUTOO Group is informed and believes that these third parties may use the information collected through this technology to learn more about your visits to this Site and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These third parties have represented to ICUTOO Group that unless you are otherwise notified, they do not use your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, and do not link your online actions to any information that can be used to identify or contact you. Because these are based on representations made by the Co-Branded Companies, ICUTOO Group advises you to seek assurances yourself that the above representations by the Co-Branded Companies are accurate. ICUTOO Group cannot be held accountable for the accuracy of the above representations made by the Co-Branded Companies.
Any third party with whom we are allowed to share your personal information is authorized to use your personal information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of these third parties’ actions or omissions. Those third parties who contact you will need to be instructed directly by you regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them.
6. Managing or removing your personal information We keep the information you have given us for as long as you are a member on the site. You can always verify or request the removal of the personally identifiable information we have collected and change your registration information by visiting the appropriate subsection of your profile or account settings. You may make changes to your profile, suspend your account, or remove your account completely at any time through the automated tools provided in your settings, or by contacting customer support.
8. Affiliates When you register to become an Affiliate of our site, you will be asked for contact information and information related to your site. Your information will only be used by internal staff and will never be shared with anyone external to the company other than our advisors and representatives without your consent, unless required to do so by operation of law. Your information will be used to secure your approval as an Affiliate, to facilitate communication between our two sites and to send you payment, based on your site's performance.
For further information regarding privacy issues, please contact us.
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON May 04, 2012.